Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get JIRA Issue Dates to sync to Outlook Calendar?

Erica Larson February 26, 2016

I am trying to sync a Confluence Team Calendar to Outlook.  The calendar is primarily made up of JIRA Issue Dates and not just events. When I follow the steps to sync (https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-team-calendars-from-microsoft-outlook-251005307.html), the sync works but it only pulls through events to my Outlook calendar.  The JIRA Issue Dates are not being displayed.  

I tired to sync with my Outlook and also tried it with my Google Calendar.  Same thing occurred on both calendars.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marlene Marquez May 6, 2020

Have you tried using Outlook CalDav Syncrhonizer as a plug in work around? Step by step is here.

Erica Larson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

Thanks Marlene!  This works great.  :)

James Gill April 2, 2021

This technique only works with datacenter, which Atlassian has conveniently announced is EOL.  Its kinda sad that there is no native sync to Outlook Calendars with JIRA (Confluence Team Calendars do synchronize but there is no direct sync to JIRA WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?????)

1 vote
zekunova March 20, 2019

I need this feature likewise! 

0 votes
Filipe Falcao December 18, 2018

Have anyone found a solution to show: 

See Issue due date in Outlook

??

0 votes
Mr. Wolf February 27, 2016

Hi,

maybe the ICS - Issue Calendar Sync for JIRA could be interesting for you.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.seibertmedia.jira.plugins.issue-calendar-sync/server/overview

Greetings,

Oliver

Erica Larson February 29, 2016

Thanks Oliver.  I have looked at that.  I would prefer to have a no cost solution but it looks like that might not be possible. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events