Filter aggregated Calendars to specific people

Lisa de Larios March 26, 2015

Each of our projects has a page in our installation of Confluence.

On each of the pages, we would like to display a calendar of events for the people on the project.

Each of our projects involves people from multiple teams and each team has its own calendar. I.e. In a three person project, Person 1 adds events to Team A's calendar, Person 2 adds events to Team B's calendar, and Person 3 adds events to Team C's calendar.

When using the Team Calendar macro to embed calendars into a page, it is already possible to select multiple Calendars to display together.

However, the macro then displays all events for all people in all the Calendars that have been aggregated.

How can we filter the aggregated calendars (Team A, Team B and Team C) to events for specific people (Person 1, Person 2 and Person 3) in the Team Calendar macro on the project page?

2 answers

0 votes
Lisa de Larios March 31, 2015

Thanks, Guilherme, for the pointer to TEAMCAL-1441. However, it has been closed as a duplicate of TEAMCAL-2891. I'll put my use case in a comment on that ticket.

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2015

Hello Lisa,

There is a suggestion to add this to Team Calendars in future versions, and it would fit well in the corresponding ticket were this is being tracked and discussed. 

There will be the best place to describe your usage scenario, which will in turn increase the relevancy of the idea with our teams.

Hope this gets implemented soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events