Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence: Team Calendar cannot be edited by a user who appears to have permissions.

Tom
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

We have a user who can view a team calendar (Confluence 4.2.6; Team Calendars plugin 4.0.3), but she is not presented with an edit option. This *only* happens for her for any calendar for which restrictions have been set; unrestricted calendars work fine for her. But if we create a calendar and add edit restrictions, she cannot edit, even if she is explicitly added to the permissions (either directly by username or by a group she is in).

We do see a number of warnings like this:

atlassian-confluence.log.5:2013-10-02 16:16:17,100 WARN [http-8080-25] [atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator] login login : 'wbogle' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tom
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

I updated the Team Calendars plugin to 4.0.4.1 and this problem was resolved.

0 votes
Tom
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2013

I updated the Team Calendars plugin to 4.0.4.1 and this problem was resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events