Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enable Team Calendars 5.3.10

Harsha Jagadeesh March 30, 2016

We had team calendars and were using it earlier which was very useful and after we upgraded to 5.3.10, it stopped working. It says "unknown macro", cannot see it in preview mode also.  In the Add-ons page, it shows disabled, and cannot enable ( error message "This add-on failed to enable. Refer to the logs for more information"). The Audit log just says "Failed to enable add-on Team Calendars (com.atlassian.confluence.extra.team-calendars)"

I thought of uninstalling and installing an older verison but I am scared that we might lose the data. Please help immediately. Many teams use here and we are stuck with this. 

2 answers

0 votes
Lana Wright March 31, 2016

Hi Harsha! We are experiencing the same thing.  The only way that we are able to re-enable Team Calendars is to clear the osgi-cache, plugin-temp, and plugin-cache directories, and then restart the Confluence service.

I have sent a support request to Atlassian, and will let you know what we learn from them.  

Harsha Jagadeesh March 31, 2016

Thanks Lana. I have also sent a support request, will update here on what they say...

April June 2, 2017

Did you ever hear back from Support on this?

For us, the update completely killed Confluence indexing, and I had to uninstall the plugin, delete the lucene index, and delete the plugin cache in order to get a successful index build. Then on reinstall, got the "limited functionality" message.

Very curious to hear what is "missing."

0 votes
Harsha Jagadeesh March 30, 2016

When I installed, it said 

"Note:<\/b> This add-on might be functional, but one or more modules is missing dependencies. Features and functionality may be limited.

". So I am not sure whether the installation happened correctly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events