Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you turn off military time in Team Calendars?

Caroline Towbin June 13, 2013

I am setting up Team Calendars for our company intranet and would like to be able to set time using the AM/PM format. Currently I cannot change the setting in the admin console or the user settings. Is it possible to use the am/pm format?

1 answer

0 votes
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

Hi there,

The Team Calendars follows per user language preferences to decide which day is at the start of the week. For example, if you want to make the start of the week to Sunday (US Calendar), you would need to install the US Language pack and edit your Confluence user preferences to choose US English. To do this, click User name > Settings > Edit > Language and then choose US English.

The date format is dependent on the users language settings and automatically adjusts accordingly - this is a Confluence user and global setting. An admin can set the site default language (see Choosing a Default Language) and a user can also set their preference (see Editing User Settings).

Also you can follow this document:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Time+and+Date+Formats

Please let me know how it goes to you.

Regards.

Caroline Towbin June 18, 2013

Hi,

We followed the documentation but this did not resolve the issue. The time is still formated in 24 hour military time format. I installed the US English pack and it did not change the time format. Neither did editing the date and time fields in the General Configuration page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events