Can I view Team Calendar owners?

bbufalo February 9, 2015

I need to be able to view who created a Team Calendar or maybe have that information publically visible so that other employee's can contact that individual for access. Right now there is no details (that I can find so correct me if I'm wrong) that show me who created a calendar. There also does not appear to be much in the way of central management of these calendars, is this something I'm missing or is missing? I'm all for empowering individuals to share and work together but when it breaks they all come to me to fix it! smile 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

Hey Brian,

You can refer to this knowledge article that we were able to write.
You need to have access to the Confluence database to find the creator.

Nevertheless, we have an open feature request for this as well we'd like to implement: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-144 watch that one to stay updated.

Cheers,
WZ

bbufalo February 9, 2015

Thank you for the quick update!

EdM February 9, 2015

The KB doesn't work for Confluence 5.6.6 with Team Calendar 5.1.21 as far as I can tell. The values given back by the SQL query is just a huge UID and the bandana value doesn't have a creator field.

bbufalo March 30, 2016

It does address the issues but the things included in the paid plugin, Calendar Insights, should be included with the price of admission for Team Calendars.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events