Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bi-weekly recurring events

Ray Geroski December 14, 2017

We operate in two-week sprints, so our release dates are scheduled bi-weekly. I don't see an option to create recurring events on a bi-weekly schedule. Am I missing something or is this simply not an option?

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Ray,

There does appear to be an option. You would select Repeat: Weekly and then set the number to 2 of how often:

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 4.24.58 PM.png

Can you confirm if you are able to set this option on your calendar?

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Ray,

I also just realized that since bi-weekly can also mean twice per week that this might be what you meant. In this case, you would have to select Repeat: Daily and choose every 3 days.

Of course, this is not ideal, but what I would do personally is decide which two days of the week I want it repeated on (for example, Mondays and Thursdays), and create a two separate repeating events.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Michael Surgeon December 21, 2018

what if you want to have a daily repeating event but not on the weekends?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 21, 2018

Michael,

I would say that requirement matches the feature request below:

• CONFCLOUD-51365 Add Ability for an event to occur on the Xth day of each month, week, etc...

If you concur, I would recommend voting on the request and commenting with your usage case.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events