Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysing Calendar data and Exportation

Adrian Forrester May 13, 2017

We've been using Lotus Organiser and want to migrate to a more modern and usable solution, however we have two requirements.

We have a very laid back approach to taking leave days, although we have an allocation, we just chuck it in Lotus Organiser as an event and it would say how many of each event there is (thereby giving an indication of days taken), Confluence Team Calendars allows to set leave days and define a user but I can't see any way of extracting this information in a useful format. I have seen that there are ways to get JIRA to take a holiday request for approval too, which I thought may have been a nice touch - However this data is just a ticket that gets approved and closed so there is no automation, which is a little frustrating.

The other is that we have to be able to submit our payroll data for a rota calendar, previously we would just print this from Lotus, however printing of calendars from Confluence is a bit trashy and doesn't look as nice, is there a known work around?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events