Adding Jira calendar to Confluence Team calendar

Karl Roth December 10, 2013

I'm new to Confluence. Running trial OnDemand system. I've set up a team page with a Team Calendar. Now I want to add an existing project's JIRA calendar to that. Any directions?

I've been wandering around in the Atlassian web jungle, looking for hints, sometimes believing I'm almost there, but without real luck.

3 answers

4 votes
Karl Roth December 15, 2013

Thanks Sherif. I figured it out with the event types. Actually I thought my entire Jira calendar could be added. But it's not necessary, it works perfectly well as is. Cool tool!

Since you're there, I commented (and voted) on your TEAMCAL-1649. I really find the 'remove event type' option important. I'v been experimenting with the Team Calendar and have quite a few types involved. Hiding is not enough.

Best

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2013

Work out what is it on your existing project JIRA cleandar you want to display?

Then in Team Calendars in Confluence create a new event of type "JIRA Issues" and then select your project, filter or JQL and tick what fields you want to display (e.g. Issue Date Date, Version Due date etc...).

0 votes
Karl Roth December 12, 2013

Any help out there?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events