Summit 2019 Pricing

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2018

Hello all,

I'm trying to put together a request to attend Atlassian Summit 2019 in Las Vegas, including justifications for sending me. One big question that will be on the mind of management: how much does it cost?

I haven't seen any registration information at this early date, but was wondering if I could get a ballpark figure. Any info would help my cause!

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brooke Hammel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2018

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your interest in Summit US 2019. We will have more information on the event later this year.

In the meantime, please sign up for our events list (scroll to the bottom of the page) and we will notify you once registration opens. 

Angie Fraser September 27, 2018

@Brooke Hammel are there any updates on costs for the April 2019 Summit? I have not seen anything posted and have a similar need to provide costs for budgeting purposes. 

Brooke Hammel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2018

Hi @Angie Fraser - Pricing will be available in November. Please sign up for our events list (scroll to the bottom of the page) and we will notify you once registration opens. Thanks! 

EP IT March 6, 2019

Does prices show in USD?

Brooke Hammel March 6, 2019

Hi @EP IT  - Summit 2019 pricing can be found here https://atlassian.swoogo.com/summit19

0 votes
Jevon Fisher November 12, 2018

Do you know how long the early bird price is available? 

Brooke Hammel
Atlassian Team
November 12, 2018

Hi @Jevon Fisher - Early bird registration is limited and only available while supplies last offer. Our recommendation is to register as early as possible to secure the discounted rate. We hope to see you in Las Vegas for Summit 2019!

Thanks! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events