Shawn Achor's Talk - 2019 Atlassian Summit

Mandar Karlekar April 11, 2019

Hi everyone,

I've been watching the summit talks so far and they've all been fantastic!

Does anyone have a link to yesterdays Shawn Achor talk? It was one of the most entertaining, engaging and educational talks I've seen in a long time. I'm sure his spoken WPM is 5 times the human average! =)

I watched it, but would love a link to share. The on demand videos are only available for the current day.

Thank you!

Mandar.

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

I believe it may have something to do with the agreement with speaker. Here is a similar talk that was done for another conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x0zAN2YAJA&list=LL4BzCcCu3U2976bPWlwJuWQ&index=3&t=720s

0 votes
Brian Hanf April 24, 2019

I agree! I want to share the talk with my team who couldnt attend the conference. Everything is on youtube EXCEPT his talk :(

Will there be a link for those of us who were there to share it with out team?

Vr

Brian Hanf

0 votes
Matt Dodda April 11, 2019

I will see if I can find some digital copies of these. Thanks Jodi!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Yes the Libby overdrive library app will most likely have some eversion and audio versions :)

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

I agree, I loved his talk so much. I would like to see it again too, yes especially since he talked a mile a minute, just to make sure I didn't miss any golden nuggets. I have already requested his three books from my local library, looking forward to diving into them. I will let you know if I hear anything about the on-demand videos, hopefully they will be archived for viewing after summit.

Have a great day!

Jodi

Mandar Karlekar April 11, 2019

Thanks Jodi! Just tried again and the on demand videos for past dates seem to now be all available, including Shawn Achor's talk!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

That’s great to hear! I just went to my local library today lunch today and picked up his 3 books 📚 Can’t wait to start reading them tonight 😊

476DA57B-08CC-4144-8632-FD1D2BE4E95E.jpeg

Like Matt Dodda likes this
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2019

@Mandar Karlekar - do you have the direct link to the talk? The YouTube playlist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-cPlVsK9IE&list=PLaD4FvsFdarQmWLkLqs_aZG7iBLJz9xTg) seems to have most talks except the Opening Keynote and same with the site that did the live online steaming - everything but. :(

CCM

Mandar Karlekar April 14, 2019

Hi @Craig Castle-Mead I don't have a direct link unfortunately and you're right theres everything but. I can only assume it will be available on Sean Achors own website in due time. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

I noticed that too, it may have to do with the speaker agreement. I did find a summary of the talk here: 

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/teamwork/shawn-achor-team-potential-research

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events