Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandalay Bay Hotel Reservation. How is confirmation received?

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

I elected to stay at the Mandalay Bay when I registered for Summit and did put in a credit card.  I never received any type of confirmation specific to the hotel stay.  Only received the summit confirmation.  Do any of you know how this works?  Do I need to contact Mandalay Bay separately?  Do I actually have a confirmed reservation because I opted in during the registration? 

3 answers

2 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

Hi @Angela Boston,

The hotel reservation confirmation is usually sent out closer to Atlassian Summit, last year the email was sent out about two weeks before the Summit. As long as you selected it during the registration you are good. If you have any question you can always email summit@atlassianevents.com

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2019

Thank you for the answer and the email address.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2020

Here is the content from the email that Atlassian sent out.  This is full-circle for this question.

Individual Reservation Updates
You can make updates to your hotel request, pending availability, until February 27th by logging in to your registration here.

Group Reservation Update
To make updates, pending availability, your Group Leader (the first person registered during the group registration process) can log-in to their record and make updates by clicking here.

Final Housing Confirmation
A final housing confirmation email will be sent two weeks prior to Summit that will include your hotel reservation number.

Payment
The hotel will charge a one night deposit to the credit card provided during registration in early March. The balance will then be charged upon check-out. If you would like to pre-pay for the reservation in full, you can contact the hotel once you have the hotel confirmation number in-hand (approximately two weeks prior to the event.)

Extending your Stay in Las Vegas
Atlassian does not contract hotel rooms prior or past event dates. If you would like to extend at the hotel you are staying in for Summit, you can make the reservation directly with the hotel. Once you have the hotel reservation number from your Summit reservation in-hand, you can contact the property and request that the reservations are merged.

Cancelling your Hotel Reservation
Cancellations can be made to your hotel request via the registration site before February 27th. After that date, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. Please note all cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellations after 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged a one night cancellation fee.

0 votes
stacey lovelace January 22, 2020

I screenshot & print out the screen that shows me what I registered for at the end of the registration process. Not the email confirmation or the official "printable" confirmation because that doesn't list hotel selected. You may be able to log back in and see what you're selected, including hotel. 

I prefer "proof" that I selected what I selected - just in case. I wish the email confirmation had that included but for some reason, does not. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events