Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Services Industry Group at Summit 2019: What topics are most important to you?

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 27, 2019

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I work at Atlassian on our Community Team. I’m helping facilitate the Industry Group Networking Lunches at Summit and, to make sure you all get the most out of your time together, I’d like to know what topics are most important to you. We’ll be assigning “table topics” in each room based on your responses to help you connect with other users on the topics that matter most to you.

So, for those of you attending the Information Services Networking Lunch at Summit... what topics do you want to connect with other users about? As someone who uses Atlassian products within this industry, what are you most eager to learn?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
armin.mayrhofer April 1, 2019

I'm working for Publicis Sapient and we are interested in:

• Working with multiple clients on a Data Center platform - best practices about multi-tennancy and privacy
  • Best practices to use agile scaling frameworks like SAFe with Atlassian
  • Which enterprise is planning to move into the Atlassian Cloud? Why or why not

In general we are interest in pooling our point of view, e.g. for issues such as

Saurabh Sharma April 2, 2019

Thanks for mentioning these topics Armin. I believe one more topic we can add for discussion is if an organization is already working on JIRA Enterprise version 7.13.x and if there's some feedback on same. What are some of the biggest benefits and open issues in this version ?

0 votes
Armin Mayrhofer April 15, 2019

@Stephanie Grice  it was great to meet you in person at Summit 19.

Just wondering, will there be a separate Industry Group for Information Services here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Industry-Groups/ct-p/industry-groups ? This would help us organize. 

Thanks

0 votes
Brian Watts
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2019

Hi, I work for WPP Group. We are interested in the following:

• Similarly to Armin, security and privacy when dealing with large multi-tenant systems
  • Deeper dive/roadmap for the recent AgileCraft acquisition as Agile is becoming more mature in our environments
  • Timing on Jira 8 

And here are some of our high priority tickets

CWD-1599- Ability to rename groups 

JRASERVER-1391- Renaming groups after creation

CWD-3050- Expose user directories as REST resources

CWD-3302- Show relationships between nested groups and parent groups

To comment on your Jira version, we are on 7.12.1 with no plans to move to 7.13.x Enterprise release although we will be testing OpenJDK support in UAT. We are more keen to skip and head straight to 8 where we have seen tremendous improvements.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events