cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any general Q&A sessions at Summit?

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

2019 Las Vegas will be my first Summit. I'm wondering if there is a general Q&A or User Feedback type session that will be held. I don't remember seeing anything like it on the agenda, but my focus while browsing was primarily on products...

For those using Confluence Cloud, there's a lot of heated discussion going on right now related to the new editor Atlassian is rolling out. It seems like it might be much more constructive to discuss in person.

Either way, looking forward to attending soon.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ada Chen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2019

Hi @Darryl St_ Pierre - Glad you're coming to Summit, and that's a good question!

We will have various feedback stations around the venue, but the best way to chat with the Confluence team will be to stop by our booth at the Product Hub. We'll be in the main Expo Hall for the entire event. 

See you in Vegas!

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

Thanks @Ada Chen !

Ada Chen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2019

I'll be managing the Confluence booth, @Darryl St_ Pierre - so feel free to DM me on the Summit app!

PS. Don't miss out on the first-timers events, I hear they're going to be great.

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

Speaking of the app @Ada Chen , I downloaded it (Atlassian Events) the other day hoping to setup my schedule, but there are no events listed. When is this expected to populate?

As for the first timer events, I believe I will miss them as I'm doing training Monday and Tuesday, unless they wrap up early.

Ada Chen
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2019

You're a bit early, @Darryl St_ Pierre - it should populate in a few weeks, unfortunately I don't have an exact date. 

johndpatton March 15, 2019

@Ada Chen is there a new app this year or will the old summit app be used?

(or you guys could just use Slack)

pip.jpg

Ada Chen
Atlassian Team
March 15, 2019

Hi John - I'm not sure, that's something the Events team should share details on very soon :)

Like johndpatton likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2019

It is disappointing the first-timer events are not open to employees of solution partners. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events