Will the new Opsgenie Incident investigation change how your teams rally around a critical issue?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

I saw both the Day 1 keynote and the What's new in JSD, Opsgenie and Statuspage, and this was one thing that really stuck out to me as a gamer changer for our company.

Right now when a crtical production issue comes up, we manage to get everyone together and we get it resolved, but notifying the right people and getting all the information in a common location takes time and a lot of effort.

This new feature/integration looks like it will allow our teams to get the information they need while still continuing to work in the tools they are familiar with.  What do you think?

For reference: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-articles/Opsgenie-s-Incident-investigation-view-is-now-live/ba-p/1338467

1 comment

Comment

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

I'm actually more excited that they made incident management a part of all paid plans, not just enterprise. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Good point @Andrew Laden!  I forgot about that fact!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events