What's the secret password?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 31, 2020

Go to the Remote Summit community chat and ask a member of the Communiteam for a secret password. Post it here! 

Note: everyone's password will be different.

42 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

HAKUNA MATATA

11111.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 1, 2020

It's not! But nice try ;) 

Like # people like this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

@Monique vdB Are you referring to the slack channel?

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Similar question? What "Remote Summit Community Chat"? 

Like # people like this
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

I think that they are referring to "Product and Practices" -> Atlassian Community -> "Chat with us"

But it doesn't open till 11:am Pacific (2:00 pm eastern)

Open it up early so us Eastern folks can start chatting. 

Else I think we should set up our own chat somewhere (slack?) that we can just keep open to be social. 

BTW, I think we broke the summit. Keynote stopped in the middle and now no sessions are playing. Helpdesk is aware.

Like # people like this
Ramanathan Yegyanarayanan April 1, 2020

Its open in atlassian community chat

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2020

@Andrew Laden is 💯correct! Starting in about an hour you'll be able to find us under Products and Practices > Community > Chat with us

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 10.08.50 AM.png

Like johndpatton likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Thanks Mo, this is fun! My password is: Disneyland Paris :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Feel like I am in a video game, maybe Legends of Zelda (legacy) opening up a treasure chest.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

images.jpg

LOL just noticed the April Fool's Day prank -  FANCYFACE MCSPARKLYPANTS - too funny!!!

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

I think we should be able to opt in to keep them!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

I agree, I love our new titles :) 

Like Esme Crutchley likes this

1100807.jpg

wow i am first - My secret password is Mount Vesuvius

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

My secret password is: Mount Rushmore

Like # people like this

we both have mountains

Like # people like this
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Mine is Denali

Wonder if there is some secret puzzle to these "passwords" Hmmmmmm. ;)

Or maybe they are all just various "summits" ie mountain peaks (though not sure what disney has to do with it.)

Like # people like this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Well my now not so secret password is.......

Opera House

Like Monique vdB likes this
johndpatton April 1, 2020

"Hollywood Sign"

la_story-759x500.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2020

@johndpatton one of my favorite movies ever!

Like johndpatton likes this
johndpatton April 1, 2020

The weather will change your life, twice...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

What the heck... marsmallowkittenfluff i want some. or maybe Charles Bridge.

I had to circle back to my password as I was not familiar with Charles Bridge. What a beautiful piece of architecture and history.

From this link - www.pragueexperience.com 

"Charles Bridge (Karlův most) is a 14th century stone bridge linking the two sides of Prague. This magnificent structure, one of the city's finest attractions, is the main pedestrian route connecting the Old Town with the Lesser Town and Prague Castle.

From Charles Bridge visitors can enjoy fairy-tale views of Prague. The wide expanse of the Vltava River flows beneath it, flanked on both sides by elegant buildings. And Prague Castle towers above in its eminent position. Here you are truly in the centre of the city."

Like # people like this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

LOLz,  I wonder how many will use this as a throw away pw now :thinking:

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Mine is Trevi Fountain.

Fontana_di_Trevi.jpg(photo from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevi_Fountain)

PS: Why are we all telling our secrets passwords to everyone? 🤔

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2020

Hahaha your passwords are unique so once you get it, you can share it!

Like Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this
Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Sweet - I got

Giant's Causeway! :)

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Mine is "Cloud Gate".  Sounds like a computing scandal in the making!!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2020

This Cloud Gate: 😉

cloud gate.jpg

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Ha @Monique vdB - I've been there but I guess I didn't know what it was called. 

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing to make this a great week for us.  :)

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

I got Monument Valley :) 

I've never been, but I've played the puzzle game before! Anyone else?

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Oh... Moulin Rouge

MR.jpg

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2020

My secret password is Niagra Falls!

summer.hogan April 1, 2020

My secret password is Millau Bridge!maxresdefault.jpg

Chelsea C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2020

Everglades National Park

Alligators-in-Everglades-National-Park-Florida

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Angkor Wat

iStock-1032930350-1000x600.jpg

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

I couldn't find the community chat :(

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

After registration for Remote Summit you find them under Products and Practices > Community > Chat with us.
You can also scroll up here to see a screenshot, maybe it helps. I didn't find it also on first try - but basically it's easy :)

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

My password is Nyhavn
I am curious if this is kind of a puzzle that we need to put together in the end or so :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2020

@Daniel Ebers hmmm interesting theory!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

Before the first password was shared I thought they were going to be like:

Never

Going

To

Give ...

Sally S_ Miller April 1, 2020

My password is Lion!

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2020

Post your favorite photo of a lion! I have a feeling there might be a lot out there right now...

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Psst... @Monique vdB I think it's Machu Picchu ;)

Like # people like this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
April 1, 2020

Mine is Otter :D

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2020

Otters are so cute! Share a photo of the cutest one you find :) 

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

So lets have an Impala. 

Impala - Wikipedia

Daniel Meisen April 1, 2020

I'll happily share mine updoot *narwhal*25K6n8rwZtJjVBttasXz3cDQ9T2XffJLXoQajrD (1).gif

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events