What are you looking for when you get a brochure from a vendor?

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 20, 2020

A big aspect of Summit is the Expo hall where you meet your current vendors, look for the ones you are evaluating and just have a look around to see what's new in the Atlassian Ecosystem. 

Most vendors have brochures to give booth attendees, and we as vendors are looking to find out what you find useful to make your job easier or even share with team members who'd find the information useful. 

Are you interested in the pricing? 

Are you looking for amazing infographics? 

We just want to make sure you get what you need :) 

1 comment

Comment

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2020

In my case, the less paper the better. I do like having something larger than a business card to take back and use to determine if I'm going to follow up with a vendor, but I'm happy with a brief overview of product offerings and website info for more details.

Like # people like this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 24, 2020

Thanks @Darryl St_ Pierre for responding. It was very helpful :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events