Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately no real-life Summit and therefore no collection of beautiful swag.

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

Unfortunately no real-life Summit and therefore no collection of beautiful swag.

I look forward to the virtual Summit.

5 comments

Comment

Deleted user March 31, 2020

The adjustments we all have to make, (or at least many of us)....

It'd be nice to have some guidance or pointers within the Summit topics, for newbies like my self...

Thanks for this comment. 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2020

Check out Join Opsgenie's 2020 Summit Badge Scavenger Hunt Challenge!  and other similar threads you will see around.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

I agree with @Kat Warner while you might not have a "mountain" of swag it looks like Atlassian is still providing opportunities for you to earn some swag while sitting at home in your previously acquired swag ;)

Like Deleted user likes this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

I'm guessing you'll find opportunities for SWAG throughout the event. I think there was mention of virtual vendor booths, they may have ways of providing SWAG as well.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user March 31, 2020

Hope I don't come off as too outdated, but, sawg as in ?

an Atlassian term or just general coolness?

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2020

Stuff We All Get

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Some Want A Gift

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2020

Yep ... miss the swag, but more importantly I miss the experience.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events