Summit Europe 2017: Scaling IT Operations in a DevOps World

Paul Buffington
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2017

I enjoyed speaking at Atlassian Euro Summit this year and wanted to share my Lighting Talk with the community.  As a solution engineer I enjoy meeting with customers and learning how their IT ops teams are adapting to the needs DevOps in their organization.  I'd love to hear about your journey so please to add your comments or questions to this post.  Thanks!

Scaling IT Operations in a DevOps World - Lighting Talk

Siloed IT and development organizations are becoming a thing of the past. If you are looking for ways to improve IT operations to support your dev teams, this talk is for you. Join Paul Buffington, Principal Solutions Engineer at Atlassian, as he shares ways to improve how IT teams work in a DevOps environment. We'll cover incident response to outages and and how to reduce resolution time. You'll see how a Service Catalog, Runbooks and Post Incident Reviews (PIRs) help unify these teams. ChatOps and automation are also key to success and topics for discussion. Finally we'll look at ways to create fast and continuous feedback.

1 comment

Comment

Shintu M July 24, 2017

removed post

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events