Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summit Europe 2017: Enterprise Ready - What's New in Data Center

KP
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2017

Hello everyone,

It's been a couple of weeks since the Summit in Barcelona. For those that attended, I hope you are fully recovered now. Personally, I needed a few days to recover from all the excitement and jetlag! The session recordings are up so I wanted to start a discussion around Data Center. Here's the abstract from my session in Barcelona:

Data Center provides administrators with high availability, performance at scale, deployment flexibility and control when hosting Atlassian applications. Join us to learn about the improvements to Data Center's core technology, latest product updates and direction. Don't miss hearing what our customers have planned and are doing with Data Center!

And here's a link to the actual recording:

https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit-europe/watch-sessions/2017/featured/enterprise-ready-whats-new-in-data-center

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Cheers,

Keshav

1 comment

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Interesting to google it that page

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events