Remote Summit Bingo

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

We made 10 bingo cards to help you stay on track for Summit. Play along with us and have a great Summit.

card10.pngcard9.pngcard8.pngcard7.pngcard6.pngcard5.pngcard4.pngcard3.pngcard2.pngcard1.png

Thanks goes to 55Degrees, bitvoodoo, codefortynine, Adaptavist, Communardo, CollabSoft, Lively Apps, Cenote, and Colined for helping us (Atlas Authority) make these.

17 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

Love this thread almost as much as I love my Atlas Authority socks @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority 

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

🙏 thanks a lot. I think we're out of them, but will have to get more post COVID.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority these are great!  Are there any rules around this?  oOr just encountering it anywhere in the remote summit counts!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

Try them during Key Notes :P

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

Will do Kat!  Thanks!

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Idk about Bingo rules, but if you find where in the keynote they mention one of the apps we made, I will provide you with a 100% off code for one of our (Server/DC) apps.

Like # people like this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

It's a great idea! I will listen carefully.

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Bingo 😉 

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

@nina_schmidt email me your answer boris@atlasauthority.com

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Bingo!

@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority I found it!  I appreciate the offer but I don't need the free code.  Thank you for making the Keynote even more fun to watch than it already was!

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Are we just listening for the words during the presentations???? What are the rules?

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Play it any way you want. We shared the templates for people to do as they wish. I know of at least one org that are watching talks as a team and each person has a different bingo card.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Is the objective to get full cards on one or all? Or do we pick and choose one bingo card and focus on it?

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Pick one, roll with it. I encourage you to split them out with co-workers that are also watching summit.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

How do we complete this item for the summit badge hunt?

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

This has nothing to do with the summit badge hunt. I made this with a few other vendors (listed below the cards) this morning as a small fun exercise. No prizes, no badges, no rewards, no gamification of any kind. Good ole fun.

Like Kat Warner likes this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

I'm guessing we just play and post here.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

Thanks Scott! Also, thanks for your initiative on making summit more fun for us @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Bingo~

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Bingo!

Assia Touati April 2, 2020

How to play ! :D 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

Bingo! Thanks for the fun game, I also don't need a code - but as Jimmy said it made me listen for every word during the sessions :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

BINGO! Very fun way to make sure you're finding all the cool stuff :)

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

I've never heard the word toilet paper :)

But since english isn't my mother language, for me it's very hard to focus on the words AND the content... 

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

And A Day 2 Bingo!  :D
These are fun.  Thank you for coming up with this!

summer.hogan April 2, 2020

These are great! I do these on conference calls, but never at a conference. Thanks for the fun! 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
April 2, 2020

I wonder if I can combine these BINGO boards with https://skribbl.io/

Ponders GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Jisu Oh April 2, 2020

keynote #2 bingo woohoo!

JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2020

Bingo

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2020

Yay! That was a great game!

Election 2012 Submission GIF by Challenger

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2020

Great idea for a fun way to participate in the online Summit. I will say don't try and get black out on a card with "toilet paper" ... cause we all know it doesn't exist anymore.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events