Newbie's question, 1st time registration info usage

Deleted user March 31, 2020

Hello all, 

I'm a new joiner to Atlassian community, and it's one of the most informative and amazing online communities ever, as i am keen to join the summit, I wonder how is the info presented? is it presented during the summit, is it visible to general public?

Thanks in advance for your input.

4 comments

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

Hi @[deleted] - welcome to the Atlassian Community - wonderful to have you here and so glad you are enjoying it! If you register for the virtual Summit the Keynotes will be presented by video at the time they are scheduled, and then available on demand for you to watch on your own time if for example the live broadcasting is not ideal for your time zone. The sessions are not visible to the general public, unless of course they register, then login with their email and password they created when registering, to view the sessions. However the virtual Summit 2020 is open to anyone so if you would like to share the link with friends, family and colleagues they are welcome to tune in. It's going to be a fabulous couple of days! :)

Like # people like this

Amazing to hear that, will do.

(registration does require a business email I suppose)

Thanks a bundle for the pointer and encouragement! 

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

I attended some of the virtual sessions these past couple of years. If you haven't yet, you should register. 

Here is a link to some of the recordings from 2019 if you want to have an idea of what some of the sessions were like.

https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/watch-sessions/2019/general-session/general-session-how-truly-working-together-makes-everyone-better

Like # people like this

Sure will do, it's good to come ready...

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Welcome to the Community @[deleted]!

I think @Jodi LeBlanc and @Dharma Ramos did a fantastic job of answering this question so I'll just add a giphy!

Like Deleted user likes this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

Welcome to Atlassian Community @[deleted]!

I think the answers above are exhausting :)

_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc April 1, 2020

Thanks @Pavel Junek - curious why you find the answer exhausting... ;)

Like Pavel Junek likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

LOL! Jodi is in her shadow account again :D

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

OMG! Not again, I have been plagued with that shadow account for a long while, it just randomly pops up out of nowhere lol  I almost should switch to it and have the fun of earning all the badges again :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events