cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me justify cost of Summit

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2017

I convinced my boss that after 10 years as an Atlassian admin, I needed to go to Summit and she agreed! But I didn't realize all of the training sessions cost extra so now I'm concerned I can't justify the cost. Is it worth it to go without registering for any additional training? I am a pretty advanced admin for JIRA and Confluence but need to wrap my head around what all of the other tools could do for us. 

Thanks! 

-Kathy

2 comments

Comment

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2017

Hi Kathy,

Congrats on finally convincing your boss!  Summit is a must do for the networking and ideas you'll get!  I've posted some justification information you might be able to leverage here:  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-get-your-boss-send-you-atlassian-summit-2016-user-rachel-wright  

After 10 years of admin experience, I'd think your knowledge level would be beyond the target audience for the training sessions.  The certification prep course(s) might appeal to you however.

Hope this helps,

Rachel Wright

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2017

Thanks so much! That's exactly what I was looking for. 

Jessica Lampson August 4, 2017

Are there any discounts codes available we could use? We have a very small budget for education and i am trying to figure out how we can afford to send even 1 person to do one of the trainings. Anything available you could share?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events