Excited about "Everything you learned about CI/CD is wrong"

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

I really appreciate that there will be a session about a CI/CD topic. We are currently experimenting with Bitbucket & Bamboo and are interested if there will some interesting take-aways.

The community around Jira and Confluence is awesome and really huge (wow!) - do we have CI/CD fans here in the Summit collection also?

Cheers,
Daniel

3 comments

Comment

Deleted user March 31, 2020

Hello Daniel, 

I am an avid learner and CI/CD is a topic many find relevant for their tasks today and for future development, 

If you come across any specific or general basic terminology and training sessions, 

I'd be glad to get notified.

Thanks in advance.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Hey @Daniel Ebers!

At work I generally live inside our Bamboo server, making sure things stay running and finding new ways to make things faster, so I'm extremely interested in this topic as well!

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user March 31, 2020

BTW, where can I find this specific topic within the summit event program? 

thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events