Don't miss out on meeting your favourite marketplace partners

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

Being an Atlassian Marketplace partner, we really looked forward to meeting many Atlassian users in person. We love to discuss your problems and use cases with you, see how we can help you with our solutions or point you to other partners which have an app to solve your need.

With the remote summit happening this year, we're missing these good conversations and I'd like to ask you to get into touch with the marketplace partners you're interested in. You ask yourself: "How do I do that"?

Here are some ways:

Chat inside the remote summit platform

The remote summit platform offers to chat with some sponsors:

1. Go to Our sponsors
  2. click on the sponsor you want to talk to
  3. Click on Chat with us

Or click directly on these sponsor links: Adaptavist, aws, alm works, appfire, Big Picture, botron, cprime, Comalatech, draw.io, gliffy, K15t, Lucidchart, re:solution, mindville, Smartbear, valiantys and Tempo.

Offerings outside the remote summit platform

Some partners offer some special platforms/chats (during the remote summit hours). Click on their links to get more details.

PS: If you're a marketplace partner, please comment on this discussion. I'm revisiting this post from time to time to include your offering into this list.

11 comments

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2020

Thank you for the post @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ ,
we are glad to participate in the Summit Remote Experience!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Good idea- thank you!

Like # people like this
Łukasz [SoftwarePlant] April 1, 2020

Hello All, 

here is something more from the BigPicture team: Boxes revolution and line 8 of the application.

Best regards,

Lucas

Like # people like this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Thanks!

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Can I download the new v8?

on marketplace, theres only 7.11.2
the whitepaper from your link says v8

Cody Wooten {Appfire} April 1, 2020

Thank you very much for the post! 

Like # people like this
Kat Sandin {Appfire} April 1, 2020

Hey @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ , 

Thanks for putting this post together! I'm with Appfire (makers of Bob Swift, Wittified, and Feed Three apps) and we've got a few things going on: 

• We've got product experts hanging out in our virtual booth to answer questions 
  • We're doing a live webinar tomorrow at 2pm PDT - How to automate your daily grind with automation (and Bob Swift will be joining for Q&A!)
  • We're sharing some of our favorites sessions and moments from remote summit on Twitter
  • We're also looking for users to join a few EAP and user testing programs we're running, so definitely stop by the booth for more info on those

Enjoy the rest of Remote Summit! 

Like # people like this
Steven Colón
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

Thanks for putting this post together!

SmartBear product experts covering the vast range of software quality solutions are happy to discuss anything software testing and provide more information on any of our tools. We are also showing our latest release to Zephyr for Jira update with revamped Traceability Reports!

Stop by our booth to hang out and we hope you enjoy the rest of the remote summit!

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

I'm really glad you shared this round-up, Matthais!

Gliffy has an additional page here: https://www.gliffy.com/summit2020

We had more than we could fit on that vendor page — so there you can check out our next webinar or schedule time to talk with team (for people who want to go a little deeper than the booth chat feature allows).

I have to admit, I creeped your K15t page this morning and was all 😍over it. It's really wonderful to see what everyone has pulled off with such a quick transition away from the IRL space and that page is BEAUTIFUL!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2020

The team at Think&Do are delivering free training in March, April, and May 2020,  with classes delivered every week. See https://www.thinkando.it/free-jira-training/

Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_
Marketplace Partner
April 2, 2020

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ Thank you so much for mentioning us!

I'm sure that this article will help many Atlassian users who are looking for our help.

Valerie Palmer April 2, 2020

Thanks for this!  I've already downloaded some great documentation from a few sponsors.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2020

I glad the vendors were able to still be represented in some fashion this year. I miss being able to visit the booths though. Unfortunately, not being ay Summit full time I didn't have much time to visit the vendors. Looking forward to next year.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events