Top 5 reasons to attend Summit 2019

Hello, Atlassian Community!

We hope you can join us April 8-11 in Las Vegas for Atlassian’s biggest Summit yet. 

In case you (or your boss) needs convincing, check out a few reasons why you won’t want to miss the action in Vegas this year:

1. Be the first to learn about the latest innovations. Experience the excitement of the keynote announcements first-hand and specialized content such as Tracks for Agile, Future of Work, and Productivity.

2. Learn from the best. This Community knows the value of, well, Community! At Summit you can expect to network with Atlassian experts, partners, and users like you to get ideas for how your team can work even better together.

3. Give 1:1 feedback to our team. Tour the product hub, see live demos and give feedback to the team on your hopes 'n dreams for 2019. And of course, meet with members of the Atlassian Community Team IRL.

4. Level up. Build your skills with Atlassian University at Summit. Attend product training, or Certification workshops before the conference kicks off.

5. Let loose at Bash – our biggest party of the year. Ain’t no party like an Atlassian party. This is our first time in Las Vegas and we're going bigger than ever before.

Register now to get in on the fun!

See you there,

Bridget + the Atlassian Community Team

9 comments

Comment

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

Just signed up Friday! Very excited to return to the Atlassian Summit.

Looking forward to chatting with community members and champions!

• If any of you admins are running a Confluence and Office 365 environment, please let me know because I would love to pick your brain.
Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 19, 2018

I am looking forward to this adventure too!

Like Meg Holbrook likes this
Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2019

I can't wait to see everyone at Summit!

Like # people like this
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2019

Totally agree with the points here. See you all in Vegas! :)

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
February 9, 2019

Looking forward to Vegas!! For us it's an unbeatable way to meet face to face hundreds of American customers we regularly work with online.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2019

Can't wait! :)

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Community champions better be wearing their Atlassian socks ;)

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

My flight to the Summit is sоo long, hope that my hair is still brown when I get there :D 

But yesss, looking forward to seeing you all there!

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events