Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Other 8 Hours: Maximizing Productivity for Life Outside of Work

Hi,

With Atlassian Summit 2019 behind us, I thought it'd be a great opportunity to share my talk with anyone that wasn't at Summit or for those that are looking for a replay.

Work-life balance is an eternal quest, and organizing your personal life is just as important as your professional life. What's the best way to live every hour to the fullest? How does one actually "carpe diem"?

I have the answer and it's Trello!

A little back story, I've been working on the Trello team for over six years now and from my first day on the job I knew that this simple and powerful collaboration app could be used not just for projects and planning at work, but also for essentially every aspect of my life outside of work, too. 

During this talk I will show you how I've built boards for so many facets of my personal life and how you can take these concepts and apply them to yours as well. These areas include:

• Personal to-dos
  • Meal planning
  • Vacation planning
  • Managing music projects
  • Hosting parties
  • And more...

Plus, I'll even give you a peek at how people around the world are using Trello in similar ways and give you some resources for inspiration (hint: it's www.trello.com/inspiration)

Check out the talk here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/watch-sessions/2019/personal-work-productivity/the-other-8-hours-maximizing-productivity-for-life-outside-of-work

Also, if you have any questions about my boards, the features I used, or want suggestions for setting up boards to maximize your personal life, do not hesitate to leave a comment here. 

Cheers!

1 comment

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2019

Thanks for sharing your talk - I also love the inspiration boards so much!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events