Summit 2019 is going to Las Vegas

You asked we answered - Summit 2019 registration is now open!

Can you believe Atlassian Summit hasn’t been to the US since 2017? Now is the time to get ready for an event to remember! Our biggest user conference will be held in Las Vegas, April 9-11, 2019, and this is one not to be missed.

Summit_pic.png

Discover what we have planned for Summit 2019:

• Keynote sessions: Join fellow Community members in hearing about Atlassian's vision for the future and learn about the latest product reveals.

• Expo Hall & Product Hub: Get the conversation started with our solution partners & app developers IRL. Then get real-time support and demos for your favorite Atlassian products.

• Bash: Let loose and hit the town with other Atlassian Community members in the city that never sleeps.

Save $300 with our special pricing

• Early Bird Summit pass – $950 (Standard Summit pass – $1,250)

• Bash Guest Pass / Add-On: $300

• Dev Day: $250

Act fast, as these special prices are only available for a limited time! Passes will go quickly, secure yours by registering today. Hope to see you there :).

25 comments

Comment

Deleted user November 2, 2018

Awesome!! How long will early bird rates be available for?

Many attendees will need to get approval from their management teams so a specific deadline would be helpful. Thanks

Like # people like this
Meenakshi Iyer November 9, 2018

Hello! I received an email from AUG "Save $600 on your pass today" and a code AUG600OFF but it only takes off $300. What am I missing here?AUG600OFF.JPG

Like # people like this
Jevon Fisher November 12, 2018

Do you know how long the early bird price is good until?

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 12, 2018

@Meenakshi Iyer - If you are eligible for the AUG discount, then that 300 + the 300 early bird adds up to 600 savings. 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 12, 2018

@Jevon Fisher  Early bird registration is limited, while supplies last offer, so at this time we do not have a confirmed end date. Our recommendation is to register as early as possible to secure the discounted rate. We hope to see you in Las Vegas for Summit 2019!

Syed Ali Salman November 16, 2018

Hoping to join you guys at Las Vegas

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2018

When will the breakout sessions and keynote topics be announced? Hard to justify a trip without being able to specify what I will gain from the conference. 

Like # people like this
vicky November 29, 2018

Is it possible to only register for training sessions and not the full conference? The registration page forces me to select a conference pass to access the training list. 

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2018

@David Wuth - we will have breakout sessions posted on the Summit website closer to the event (around the end of February). In the meantime, you can take a look at our most recent Summit's schedule here and below is a preview of our tracks at Summit 2019:

Agile

This track will explore ideas and practices to that further the agile journey for developers, testers, agile enthusiasts and learners. Share your stories on quality assurance with a focus on the agile environment, use cases that put theory into practice, and Scrum best practices.

People, Practices and Culture: The Future of Teamwork

This track will cover trends affecting the future of work and strategies that allow teams to grow and thrive. Share with us the culture and practices that enable your teams to adapt and work more openly.

Atlassian for All Teams

This track is about how non-tech teams across an organization use Atlassian. Inspire others with new and interesting use cases.

DevOps

This track is about how development and operation teams are breaking down silos and working more effectively together. Share how your teams have brought visibility and better collaboration into the software development and operation process.

Planning, Collaboration and Tracking

This track is all about how to optimize project planning, collaboration, measurement, and tracking. Share your use cases and tips on creating faster feedback loops, developing meaningful reports, and keeping everyone on the same page.

Service and Support

This track covers all topics from end user support to managing IT services. Share how your IT teams collaborate, operate, and deliver solutions fast in a service-first world.

Scaling Atlassian

This track is all about how to run Atlassian at scale in enterprise organizations. Share how you and your team set up Atlassian for high availability, scalability, and performance.

Atlassian Admin

This track is all about managing, upgrading, and supporting the Atlassian stack. Share best practices on how to get started, how to get the most out of the Atlassian stack, and how to roll-out Atlassian to your organization.

Personal & Work Productivity

This track focuses on the tools and practices that improve productivity in your personal life and work life.

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2018

@Victoria Pullen - training sessions at Summit needs to be purchased with a Summit pass. For training courses outside of Summit, you can check out our Atlassian University page 

Benn Ingersoll December 12, 2018

Does anyone know what the hotel costs are?  I haven't found it listed anywhere.

Seems like the only way to find that out might be to go through the whole registration process and before getting approval to go, that would be helpful info to have.

Like Chris Howard likes this
Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
January 2, 2019

Hi @Benn Ingersoll - the room block rates are available during the registration process, so you would not have to complete the full registration and payment in order to see the room rates. Please feel free to contact our team at summit@atlassianevents.com as well, they would be able to let you know the room rates for any specific dates and hotels we have.

Kevin Leahey January 10, 2019

Does anyone know if there is a non-profit discount for registration? Thanks!

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2019

@Kevin Leahey please contact summit@atlassianevents.com and our registration team will be able to help.

Like Kevin Leahey likes this
Ricky Aladort February 19, 2019

My team will be at Atlassian Summit 2019 for the first time. We'd like to engage with the community to learn from others and share our experiences with the platform. How does a team get invited to Community Day?

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2019

@Katie L [Atlassian] Any updates on the breakout schedule?

Like Ricky Aladort likes this
Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
February 27, 2019

@David Wuth that will be live soon!

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2019

And Does all submitted articles reviewed already for Developer Day?

Martina Riedel
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

When will Summit 2019 be available on the Atlassian app? I only see the previous one in there.

Like Monica Sanchez likes this
Ricky Aladort March 14, 2019

Also, the app does not work very well. I created a password and when I login, nothing happens. Kind of a bummer Atlassian!

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
March 25, 2019

@Martina Riedel  @Ricky Aladort  the Summit 2019 mobile app will be live soon, stay tuned!

Like Alison Clough likes this
Mina Ryan May 1, 2019

Does anyone have a screen shot of the conference hotels and rates that were offered?  I need it for the reimbursement process and unfortunately the registration site no longer displays that information.

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2019

Hi @Mina Ryan , please contact summit@atlassianevents.com and our registration team will be able to provide you with the information.

Mina Ryan May 1, 2019

@Katie L [Atlassian]  I already did on 4/17 and the request is still in progress.

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2019

@Mina Ryan thanks for letting me know. I will follow up with our team on the ticket.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events