Jira Performance Tests

Take a look at the introduction to Jira Performance Tests, as presented at Atlassian Summit Europe 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M66b2eSh80U

Jira Performance Tests (JPT) is a performance testing framework tailor-made for Jira Server and Data Center. It's an open-source, user-centric, highly-automated, API-driven, extensible tool with dedicated support for various app vendor and Jira admin use cases.

5 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 26, 2018

Did you hit Publish too soon @Maciej Kwidziński? This is a very brief introduction :P

Maciej Kwidziński
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2018

@Kat Warner thanks for catching this :)

It's my first Community article and I'm learning the interface. I went ahead and updated the article to point to the main content, the YouTube video.

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2018

Thanks for that improvements!

Baris Sehitoglu February 11, 2020

Is there official documentation for this tool, how to use and configure it step by step?

Maciej Kwidziński
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2020
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events