Atlassian Swag unboxing video| Team 2021| My 6 months journey so far

I always get charged up when I receive surprise gifts/ gift box. When I started my journey way back in Nov 2020 as an ACL of Visakhapatnam Atlassian Chapter, I'm on my toes speaking to variety of audience, speakers, trainers and Atlassian community members. 

Little I knew about these swags/ surprises/ certification voucher for ACL's. My passion for contributing to society made my way to Atlassian and it has opened up the door!

In this 6 months as an ACL:

1. I hosted 9 virtual events and 2 are upcoming.
  2. I see completing the "Answers posted" badges.

answers Badge completed.jpg

3. Reached level 7 (I don't know what that lvl means) and wish to hit the final lvl 8 badge.

level 7-8.jpg 

4. Seeing me with established Atlassian leader's in leaderboard.

leader board.jpg

I'm not sure if that is a great count and stuff, but I'm loving these online and hosting contributions.

And the end result!! well, the surprise "Swags", "mentions", "kudos", "get a first hand look at new products" and most importantly the title "Atlassian Community Leader".

In order to justify this post title, here is the video link: https://youtu.be/dbqUtlY9Qy8

Please stay safe and stay healthy.

3 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2021

Amazing! @G subramanyam !

😃

Like G subramanyam likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2021

That's really impressive! Keep it up @G subramanyam 🙌

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

Thank you @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM and @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ for your wonderful wishes :)

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events