Atlassian Remote Work Week

655741f3-2d62-45f4-92f4-28cb74e5e7ba.png

Raise your hand if you love working from home! Now raise your hand if you hate it.

Either way, we’ve got you covered. Last week many of you joined us online for our first ever Atlassian Remote Work Week. Here we dove into the challenges, opportunities, and best practices around remote work with contributions from customers and our Atlassian staff. Sessions focused on HR & All Teams, IT Service Management, IT Ops and Incident Management, Agile at Scale, and Education.

Did you have a chance to attend a session? If so, leave a comment below and share what you enjoyed the most about your experience

Was there a session you missed? Have no fear, all recorded sessions can be found here.

Also, be sure to check out some additional resources:

• Need more remote working guidance for you and your team, including free tools? Check out our remote resources page. 

• Keep on top of your work from home life with these tips and ideas from Atlassian’s blog, Work Life. Learn more 

• Explore self-guided workshops called Plays that can help your remote team improve communication, alignment and team empathy. Learn more 

Cheers,
The Atlassian Team

2 comments

Comment

Veterinary_medicine May 10, 2020

Thanks to add me and also help me on VPH title research?

Tayyaba_Mohammed May 10, 2020
  • Thanks to add me my zephyr - Cycle Summary is not opening. 
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events