Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 ways of defining "Solution Partner", according to our customers

Atlassian Summit was a month ago but we are still not over it- It was our biggest Summit event of the year and we are so lucky to have shared the vision for Atlassian’s future with over 5,000 customers, partners, and fellow Atlassian. Read the full recap here

This year, I spent a lot of my time in our buzzing Expo Hall where many of you not only got a wealth of information about our Atlassian products but also had the opportunity to discovered and interacted with our Solution Partners and Marketplace vendors all under one roof!

Interestingly enough when asking around what a Solution Partner was, I hear a mix of very interesting guesses:

• “A reseller, implementing stuff”

• “I think they partner with us (customers) to help us find the best solutions for our problem”

• “They provide…a solution?”

• “Someone that takes care of my problems”

• “Well, I’m assuming they provide something pretty valuable”

For first-time Summit attendees, the Expo Hall was a great opportunity to connect with problem solvers meaning all of our customer guesses were not too far off. Our Solution Partners are highly trained and committed to delivering value to the customer through consulting professional services, and other technical services and lucky for you they are available year round.

Use the Partner Directory today to find a Solution Partner that is right for you, by location, size, and industry. We have you covered.

1 comment

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2019

I have been an Atlassian fan for 10 years but did not know Solution Partners existed until I applied for a job to work at one 15 months ago.

Like Vannya Vallejo Vega likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events