Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Failed to access camera" error in Stride

Dhruv Chopra February 6, 2018

Hello,

I have Stride on Windows 10 laptop and whenever I try to start a meeting, I get this error. I don't have this problem with Skype. 

When I look under camera permissions, Stride doesn't show up as an app, but neither does it show up for the microphone and the mic works.

-Dhruv

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2018

Hi Dhruv,

Hmm that's not good. Would you mind reaching out to our Support team?

They should be able to give you more specific information. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Aminah Borg-Luck March 4, 2018

I have the same issue: "Failed to access your camera" and under the meeting's device settings the video icon is greyed out with the message "Permission not granted" and my USB camera/mic is not listed as an available device under the relevant options. I'm on Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64-bit. 

As I'm currently only testing if Stride is a viable solution for the needs in my context and haven't signed up for anything beyond a free Stride account, I don't seem to be able to take the issue to the Support team, so any advice here would be much appreciated. 

Dobbins May 17, 2018

I fixed mine by going to start > settings>Privacy>Microphone> and turning on allow apps to access your microphone and then i the list of apps i turned on Win32WebViewHost and my mic started to work again hope these helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events