Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep popups visible

Paul Woodward - IT Support November 8, 2017

One of the features that we need (hipchat offers) is to leave popup on screen until acknowledged ("keeping popups visible until hipchat is focused" is in hipchat settings).  How can we do this with stride?  It now fades away in about 5 seconds and may go unnoticed if user is away.

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2017

Hey Paul!

While this is not planned for the roadmap, Stride has a few more capabilities than Hipchat does in this regard. 

Unread tracking is available in Stride - you can keep unread unread notifications in the sidebar between app closures. 

Also, if you have an important messages that you can't get to immediately, but want to come back to, you could mark the message as a task for yourself!

We will be releasing more features related to this, so keep an eye out for updates in the coming months!

Paul Woodward - IT Support November 16, 2017

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the reply.  I am disappointed that this is not on the roadmap as this was the main reason we went with hipchat.   How does the "keep unread unread notifications in the sidebar" work?  Does this work with the app?  Is there a setting?

Paul Woodward - IT Support February 7, 2018

Hi,

Any update on keeping popups visible feature?  My understanding is my team could stay on Hipchat, but now everyone is prompted for Stride.  How can we keep with Hipchat?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events