Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Stride not connecting?

Keith Javorsky March 12, 2018

I can login but Stride doe not connect to update my status. Perpetual "working/spinning" icon and a message stating that it is connecting.

I have to logout and back in to receive new messages. This is an issue on Windows and Linux clients. The Android client appears to work as it should.

This has been an on going issue since a few days after being forced to move from HipChat. 

2 answers

2 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2018

Hi Keith, 

Let me ask you a few questions in order to further help you with this issue:

1. Does this issue only happen when connected to a specific network? 
  2. Are there other users being affected by the same issue? 
  3. Can you confirm if the web app version is working as expected or if you can see the same behavior when connected to it?

Thank you!

0 votes
Gaurav_P July 11, 2018

@Nágila Marques

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit OS. when m login in web version 

-in chrome its giving following errors (in console) :

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token =                        app.stride.com/:610
 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token {                         vendor.bdb2f0f1ea152089bd99.js:2
 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token =                        app.6c8beb5d878e8174592a.js:2
 Uncaught ReferenceError: StrideClientPrefetch is not defined                               (index):681

wen m trying in web chromium browser the its showing following errors in console :

Uncaught SyntaxError: Use of const in strict mode.                              (index):505
Uncaught SyntaxError: Use of const in strict mode.                                  (index):610
Uncaught ReferenceError: webpackJsonp is not defined  atlaskit.fd2c6c5ad1d54ad3d881.js:2
Uncaught ReferenceError: webpackJsonp is not defined

atlaskit-vendor.9037f468be6368cd9d93.js:2                                                                                                  
Uncaught SyntaxError: Use of const in strict mode.             vendor.bdb2f0f1ea152089bd99.js:2
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected strict mode reserved word                      

app.6c8beb5d878e8174592a.js:2
Uncaught SyntaxError: Use of const in strict mode.                                                 (index):681

Can you please help me out why these errors are there-

since one month before it was working fine, now its not working. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events