Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which App, bot or integration would you like to see get created for Stride

Irale Osman March 24, 2018

Hi Guys,
I just started using stride and i most say i'm really enjoying the experience. but i noticed that it lacks a lot of app/integration/bots compare to other platform like hipchat and slack. i'll like to know which one you guys are missing the most so that i can build them as my contribution to the platform.

11 answers

0 votes
Roberto Manguel April 21, 2018

Google docs integration! Right now it is only possible to attach google drive files, but not the Google docs residing in my Drive!

0 votes
Richard Brimhall April 17, 2018

A Skype integration would be awesome! We have used Skype for years and getting the team to switch completely to Stride has been difficult at best. Another would be better notifications of conferences. 

0 votes
Luca Conti April 16, 2018

a simple calendar feature, for planning meeting etc to share with rooms mates.if it would be possible match with our google calendar it would be great.

0 votes
Irale Osman April 15, 2018

cool. what specific features do you have in mind

0 votes
Luca Conti April 15, 2018

calendars and projects management for stride

0 votes
Irale Osman March 31, 2018
0 votes
David Talley March 30, 2018

Would like to see HelpScout integration;

RE; Irale Osman's Comment above - where can we see the list or planned/requested integrations?

0 votes
Irale Osman March 28, 2018

Write a comment ... Seems atlassian has a plan to build some of these integrations. it would be nice if the suggestion is not part of what they are working on.

0 votes
Vadim Kotov March 27, 2018

Looks like it is now planned to be created by Stride team, see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-1973

0 votes
Vadim Kotov March 26, 2018

Jenkins plugin for posting to Stride rooms

0 votes
Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2018

Jira & Confluence SERVER

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events