It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When the beta of Stride will start?

Hi,

I would not be in such a harry, but our company is at the stage when we are selecting new tools to work with. I would like to suggest the Stride, but I need to demonstrate and test it first with everyone.

I'm using HipChat for couple of things, but it's not yet the officially used tool acrross company for all of the thing, as it does not have couple of features that Stride potentially has.

I really need to get the beta ultra fast. When is it going to be published? When can I get it?

Regards

3 answers

1 vote
Peter DeWitt Community Leader Sep 27, 2017

Tomasz, I feel your pain but I don't think they has release an official date yet other than later this year (which is in the next 3 months).  Have you signed up for the Beta?  If so you are on the list and waiting like the rest of us.  

-pd

Just tacking on to what Peter said - a few teams are currently on early access and it sounds like the Stride team is adding more (albeit slowly) from the waitlist.

@lauren and @Kesha Thill would be able to answer more authoritatively about the waitlist process and any potential fast-tracking. Not sure if that's going to be an option though so don't want to give any false hope for getting to the top of the list.

Definitely get on the waitlist at stride.com ("Get early access" button in the upper right) if you haven't already.

Thanks for the answers. I did sign up as soon as I get e-mail that they are going to publish it and I'm really excited. But the thing is - I know that I can sound like inPatient, but as I mentioned, I do want to try it and suggest it to my team mates when we are deciding which tools to use. 

Otherwise someone can made a different decision as we cannot even try to product

0 votes
lauren Atlassian Team Sep 27, 2017

Hi Tomasz,

Daniel is correct. We are so glad you're interested in Stride, but unfortunately there is no way to fast-track the waitlist. That being said, you should definitely sign-up if you haven't already.

We are letting people off the waitlist as fast as we can. Stride is a brand new product and we want to to ensure everyone has a great experience. We can't give you an exact time or date but we are moving as quickly as possible.

We don't like waiting either, which is why we're grateful for your patience.

@laurenThanks for the answer, but it’s not good. Could you at least tell me if this will take days? Months? Weeks? And which is my number in the queue?

regards

PS: I have enrolled myself for the early access for Stride (not for API Stride). Is it enough?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,826 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you