When can my team try Stride?

Evan Lord September 14, 2017

We're really looking forward to the potential prospect of Stride on my team, We want to test it and verify it is a platform we want to continue utilizing in our office spaces across the globe. 

We use hipchat now and find it very useful, I've applied for the trial version but have not heard anything back from anyone on your team yet. Thank you for your time. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

2 answers

0 votes
Xoom November 6, 2017

Yeah I have been monitoring this closely and I've been registered to join Early Access for a little over a month now. My team and I would love to try it out, we're a group of game developers who know all about what it means to BETA test and provide actionable feedback.

If someone has signed up for Early Access, that means they understand it won't be perfect but would like to help you get it where it needs to be.

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2017

Hi Evan,

We are working on it!

We've started inviting people onto Stride from the waitlist on an individual basis. While we want to get your team on Stride as soon as possible, we also want to rollout Stride responsibly and ensure that you have the best possible experience.

Unfortunately, we can't give an exact time or date that you and your team will receive an invitation. 

We really appreciate your patience as we get everyone on Stride. We will email you with updates on the progress of our early access program soon.

Evan Lord October 2, 2017

Hi Lauren, 

I still haven't heard from anyone else on your team about when we might be getting our trial, I have been keeping an eye out for the invite email but still have not received it. I understand everyone is just as eager to try the platform as we are but we really would like to begin the process of trialing the platform asap and haven't had much communication since requesting access. 

thank you

Alexey Eronko October 20, 2017

@[deleted] team

Please provide information how to start Stride evolution for other customers who haven't used Atlassain cloud before .  All atlassian products are on-premise. 

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2017

Hi Alexey,

Stride will work with Atlassian on-premise products, but will not have an on-premise option itself. 

For any questions related to migrating to Stride, you can find more information here! https://confluence.atlassian.com/stride-documentation/upgrading-to-stride-937165569.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events