Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Stride Standard

John Joyce February 1, 2018

I want to take advantage of the remote control option which is only available on Stride standard.

I'm currently on the free version and want to upgrade but I have no option to do so.

Apparently I go into manage subscription which I've done but there is no option to change the type of subscription I have.

Any guidance appreciated.

John Joyce

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2018

Hi John, 

Thanks for reaching out about this! Right now, there is no option for upgrading to Stride standard. 

You're free to enjoy all the features of Stride standard for free right now. Whenever it comes time for us to make Stride Standard available, we will be sure to make an announcement to let you know. 

Let me know if this helps! 

John Joyce February 6, 2018

Hi Zach, thanks for getting back to me.

According to the standard features, remote control during meetings is available.  However in the instance of Stride that we're using right now, I don't see this option anywhere.

Can you let me know where I might find this option please?

Many thanks

John

Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2018

Hey John, 

I can certainly help with that. You will need to begin a call with the 'Screen Sharing' option enabled (screenshot below). 

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 10.20.54 AM.png

After you're in the call, you should see the other participant(s) in the bottom right. You will need to select the vertical ellipses, and you will see the option to remote desktop - 

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 10.21.33 AM.png

Let me know if this helps! 

John Joyce February 7, 2018

That's perfect, Zach.

It allows me to remote control yes. 

Thanks for your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events