Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get past protip page

Heidi Reichert May 9, 2018

One of my team members after successfully downloading and using stride for multiple days is now unable to get past the "protip" intro page. It is stuck and does not go away. How can we help her??

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Terry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2018

Hi @Heidi Reichert!

We've received your request on support ticket STRD-3042 and look forward to getting your teammate back on track!

There's a few questions I sent you that will help me better understand the situation so we can get this resolved. We'll be looking forward to your response on that ticket.

Cheers,

Chris

0 votes
Weston Selleck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2018

Hi! We're going to need some more information to help you out with this. Go ahead and open a support ticket here with this info.

1) Are they experiencing this on the desktop app or on app.stride.com? If it's the desktop app, could you ask them to try app.stride.com and see if they still experience this problem?

2) What operating system are they using?

It'd also help if you could provide the app's logs. 

On Mac Desktop 

- in OS Menu bar, click Help. Then, click Open Log Directory. A finder window will appear with logs in .txt files. 

On Windows Desktop

Click the hamburger menu bar in the top left corner of Stride, select Help. Then, click Open Log Directory.

On web browser 

- Open the browser's developer tools, refresh app.stride.com, and take a screenshot of the console log.

Heidi Reichert May 10, 2018

Here is the screenshot of the log directory. I did discover that she is able to get on the app (she had not downloaded it). So I got her on that way. She is unable to access it through the URL. Again, we are a high functioning team again! But if you want to continue looking at the issue for future reference, I'm happy to move forward in gratitude for use of this great free app!Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.08.38 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events