Hi! We're going to need some more information to help you out with this. Go ahead and open a support ticket here with this info.
1) Are they experiencing this on the desktop app or on app.stride.com? If it's the desktop app, could you ask them to try app.stride.com and see if they still experience this problem?
2) What operating system are they using?
It'd also help if you could provide the app's logs.
On Mac Desktop
- in OS Menu bar, click Help. Then, click Open Log Directory. A finder window will appear with logs in .txt files.
On Windows Desktop
- Click the hamburger menu bar in the top left corner of Stride, select Help. Then, click Open Log Directory.
On web browser
- Open the browser's developer tools, refresh app.stride.com, and take a screenshot of the console log.
Here is the screenshot of the log directory. I did discover that she is able to get on the app (she had not downloaded it). So I got her on that way. She is unable to access it through the URL. Again, we are a high functioning team again! But if you want to continue looking at the issue for future reference, I'm happy to move forward in gratitude for use of this great free app!
Hi @Heidi Reichert!
We've received your request on support ticket STRD-3042 and look forward to getting your teammate back on track!
There's a few questions I sent you that will help me better understand the situation so we can get this resolved. We'll be looking forward to your response on that ticket.
All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us. As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event