Trello integration app: Is there a way to mention a card? (Like '@' user)

I see activity from the Trello board show up in the conversation but I don't know if there is a way to mention a card or board and have it automatically linked in. 

1 answer

0 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Dec 20, 2017

You can copy the card or board's link and paste the link into the comments.  Trello will "trellofy" the link so that it doesn't just look like a URL. Is this sort of what you're looking for?  Trello used to have functionality to use a hashtag plus the card number to "mention" a card, but that feature is no longer available. 

Thanks. That will suffice, I think. I was hoping there might be a filter-type selection like there is with users, or like when adding a Trello card to another Trello card.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Peter Van de Voorde
Published Feb 20, 2018 in Stride

Start customizing your Stride experience.

Hi all, Since we announced Stride in September, tens of thousands of teams have embedded it into their daily communication workflow. And nearly a thousand developers requested early access to ...

271 views 0 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot