Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello integration app: Is there a way to mention a card? (Like '@' user)

Andrew Winter December 19, 2017

I see activity from the Trello board show up in the conversation but I don't know if there is a way to mention a card or board and have it automatically linked in. 

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Andrew

You can copy the card or board's link and paste the link into the comments.  Trello will "trellofy" the link so that it doesn't just look like a URL. Is this sort of what you're looking for?  Trello used to have functionality to use a hashtag plus the card number to "mention" a card, but that feature is no longer available. 

link.png

Andrew Winter December 20, 2017

Thanks. That will suffice, I think. I was hoping there might be a filter-type selection like there is with users, or like when adding a Trello card to another Trello card.

Deleted user May 16, 2018

That's within Trello. From what I'm seeing, Stride doesn't do anything special with Trello links. Dropping in a link to an existing card is functional, but a hassle. Needs to integrate both directions so cards can be mentioned easily.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events