Suggestion: 1-click to create a room ...

Michael Woffenden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2018

I see as we use Stride more that, in order to keep conversations distinct, I'll be creating a lot of rooms. 

But there's no 1-click way to do it.  Wouldn't it be nice to have "Create a room" added to this menu?

screenshot_1549.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2018

Hmm in Stride you have a button Create a Room. You type the name and create. How much more simple you would like to have it? :)

stride.png

Thanks to that option at least you are sure that there is not room with that name that you would like to create.

Michael Woffenden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2018

It would be easiest if "Create a room" were on the popup as shown above.

When I saw the "open a room" option in the above popup, it immediately occured to me that "Create a room" is missing.  Which is why I make the suggestion.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events