Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in Trello authorisation loop

neil April 22, 2018

I set up Trello as an App in one of my rooms, then realised I'd used the wrong Trello account. I removed the app and revoked access so that I could I could change Trello accounts. While it seems to successfully authorise Trello from within Stride, it appears that it hasn't as I get the "Please log in to Trello and let us know who you are." message whenever I try to use it.

1 answer

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2018

Hi Neil, 

Do you happen to see the following screen after Trello access is authorized and after you click to create an alert?

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.26.58.png

If yes, what happens after you hit Add?

Thank you!

neil April 23, 2018

Thanks for your reply.

I think so, and I had a functioning Trello app for a while. Then I realised I was using the Trello board I keep for home projects. It's when I tried to change users (i.e. go to my work based account) that the problems started.

I'm quite a novice at Stride and Trello and trying to see how best to get these apps working together with BitBucket. I need to get it sorted in my mind before I can get colleagues to jump on board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events