Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride with Zendesk & Custom Integrations

Alan Peterson November 20, 2017

We currently use HipChat with Zendesk and a custom integration. I wanted to know when we upgrade to Stride will the Zendesk and custom integration be supported or are they still being developed?

2 answers

0 votes
Luis Rodríguez June 27, 2018

Is there any news about this integration? We are in the same position as Alan and can't migrate to Stride from HipChat. @Alan Peterson did you manage to connect both apps in any way?

Many thanks

Alan Peterson June 27, 2018

Hi @Luis Rodríguez - Sadly, other things have taken a priority and as long HipChat continues to be available this will stay a low priority item. I find it sad that it's taken Zendesk/Atlassian this long to get this sorted out.

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2018

Hi Alan!

The Zendesk app should be available once you have access to apps in Stride! 

As far as custom integrations, the open Stride API will be launching in the next couple months at which point you will be able to build custom integrations as needed. 

Alan Peterson January 4, 2018

Hi Lauren,

I have access to Apps in Stride, but I don't see Zendesk in my list. When I go to 'Manage apps'  I just get a 'No apps were found to match your search Try modifying your search criteria.', but I don't see where I can search for Zendesk. When I go to the 'Atlassian Marketplace' I don't see a section for Stride Apps.

stride_app.JPG

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2018

Oh shoot, maybe I was mistaken. I thought that Zendesk was one of the ones that would be available. 

If not now, it will be available in the future! Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events