It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Stride with Zendesk & Custom Integrations

We currently use HipChat with Zendesk and a custom integration. I wanted to know when we upgrade to Stride will the Zendesk and custom integration be supported or are they still being developed?

2 answers

0 votes
lauren Atlassian Team Jan 04, 2018

Hi Alan!

The Zendesk app should be available once you have access to apps in Stride! 

As far as custom integrations, the open Stride API will be launching in the next couple months at which point you will be able to build custom integrations as needed. 

Hi Lauren,

I have access to Apps in Stride, but I don't see Zendesk in my list. When I go to 'Manage apps'  I just get a 'No apps were found to match your search Try modifying your search criteria.', but I don't see where I can search for Zendesk. When I go to the 'Atlassian Marketplace' I don't see a section for Stride Apps.

stride_app.JPG

lauren Atlassian Team Jan 04, 2018

Oh shoot, maybe I was mistaken. I thought that Zendesk was one of the ones that would be available. 

If not now, it will be available in the future! Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Is there any news about this integration? We are in the same position as Alan and can't migrate to Stride from HipChat. @Alan Peterson did you manage to connect both apps in any way?

Many thanks

Hi @Luis Rodríguez - Sadly, other things have taken a priority and as long HipChat continues to be available this will stay a low priority item. I find it sad that it's taken Zendesk/Atlassian this long to get this sorted out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,823 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you