Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride remote desktop control not available yet?

John Vanlith November 26, 2017

I am a happy early adopter off Stride.

But ... I am urgently waiting for remote desktop control. As far as I can oversee this functionality is not available yet.

The questions are: Is the remote desktop control not available yet?

If yes; what is the planned date for this?

If no; please tell me where the find it?

3 answers

0 votes
IBS Test July 20, 2018

You may try R-HUB secure remote support server for your requirement...runs on-premise.

0 votes
Robin Test February 16, 2018

So it is February, when is it coming out?

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2018

Hi Robin, 

It should be there now! 

Robin Test February 20, 2018

Cool! Could you give me a screenshot, or some documentation on how to find/use it then? 

I have looked around and cannot seem to find it. I know the announcements said it was to be available from app and desktop. But have checked web/desktop/app and have been unable to find it.

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

Click on the three dots next to the person (that's also in the meeting) that you want to use remote desktop control with:

large.png

Hilario-Gmail April 18, 2018

Well I click on Remote Control, the arrow transform in a turning circle... but it remains there, nothing happen.

I wonder what can I do to check where is the problem.

Hilario-Gmail April 18, 2018

Resolved. Not both users had the remote control option in the menus. I restarted both interfaces, and then both had the Remote Control option. And then Remote control work fine.

Then first point to check is: Both users have the option.

Thanks

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2017

Hi John,

Remote desktop control is not available yet, but it will be coming very soon - likely in the next release. keep any eye out for it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events