It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Stride client issue with 2 screens when sharing a screen

Hi,

a colleague and I tried Stride and the Windows client Stride64.exe. I decided then to share my screen and then we've got a funny loop of the screen sharing the screen that shares the screen, etc...

This occurs when the stride64.exe window runs on the same screen I want to share. If I share the 2nd screen, there's no problem, same if I move the stride64.exe window to the other screen.

Could you please reproduce and solve this ?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
lauren Atlassian Team Nov 28, 2017

Hi Bruno,

That's not a bug that I'm aware of, would you mind reaching out to Support here?

Thanks!

Hi Lauren,

thanks for your answer. I've opened a ticket.

Same issue when our team tried to use Stride for Screen sharing. It happens on the desktop64 app and the app.stride.com as well.  It shows a share of a screen share of a screen share, etc ( infinite loop) . It occurred on every screen sharing session we attempted. Is there a fix or a ticket link we can look at ?

I also have the same issue 

error.png

Resolved?  Same issue here.

Try slack or microsoft teams , that resolved it for me. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,857 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you