Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride chat window is missing but still apear the preview in windows 10

MAS Fer Mendoza May 7, 2018

Hi. I have a problem with Stride. The application opens without problems but it is not shown anywhere. Although in the task bar in windows 10 if I pass the courses on the program it appears open in the preview. But the left click does not work to move it from place as it happens in other windows programs. I already tried to uninstall it and reinstall it. completely erase the program and keep appearing in the same way. The only way the window appears is to disconnect the monitor from the computer and reconnect it. What I need is just to move the window to a visible area to continue using it. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2018

Hi there, 

Just to make sure we are on the same page and that we gather as many details of the issue as we can to start the troubleshooting, we appreciate if you could record a video of the issue happening using the following tool:

After that, attach it here. Make sure to hide any sensitive details from the video before attaching it here. 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events