Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride and Office 365

Andreas Jacobsen January 22, 2018

Hello! We are considering switching to Stride, but does Stride work with Office 365? We are thinking mostly about the calendar and meeting notifications, could Stride remind employees of meetings made in Office 365 outlook? 

2 answers

1 vote
Andreas Schmidt _yasoon_ February 1, 2018

@Andreas JacobsenActually we are working on it :-)

Currently the app shows all upcoming events in a sidebar, sends reminder, informs about new meetings and you are able to create new meetings either manually via a dialog or via a bot.

[Edit]

It is finally available in the Stride Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/outlook-calendar-209128c5-bf45-4092-abca-55f460d58f6a/cloud/overview

Deleted user March 6, 2018

We currently use Skype For Business and want to get rid of  it and use Stride

Currently in outlook when I am creating a new Calendar Invite I have a button I can push and it inserts the SFB Meeting info/link.

How do I do that with Stride?

Andreas Schmidt _yasoon_ March 26, 2018

@[deleted]Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

We currently do not have this but we may add this as a small helper tool as well.

It should be pretty simple - at least for Office 365 or Exchange 2016.

Deleted user March 28, 2018

Thanks. This is pretty critical for us to be able to do.  If I have time I may try to hack something together but without this it puts a huge hole in our plans to use Stride.

1 vote
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2018

Hi Andreas, 

We don't have any integrations between Stride and Office 365/Outlook yet, but those integrations are coming. 

Keep an eye on our Marketplace to see what's available: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/addons/app/stride

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events