Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride Integrations ???

Taylor Facen January 6, 2018

Anyone have an idea of when we will get some integrations with Stride. My team has been on the app for months now and there STILL aren't integrations with Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc. What's the point of using Stride?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2018

Not sure why you dont have them but we have been using them for quite awhile now.

Taylor Facen January 6, 2018

How do I get to them? I haven't seen any notifications sent out?

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2018

Ours magically appeared a few weeks ago, it looks like they are rolling them out in some sort of order

jameslmiller January 25, 2018

We are seeing only a few of our Jira projects, not all of them.

jameslmiller January 30, 2018

Question for Atlassian:  Will there be Stride-Jira integration, similar to Hipchat integration?  i.e.: "Hipchat Discussions"?

Micke February 13, 2018

You are on the cloud versions of Atlassian products? Or are you using on premise? I am guessing cloud. Am I right? If not then you got my attention!

jameslmiller February 13, 2018

We are on the Cloud version of Atlassion products.

Micke February 13, 2018

Thanks for the reply! We're using on premise (and hipchat cloud) and no sign (or info) about server integrations. 

1 vote
Tim Howe July 26, 2018

What's the point of using Stride?

There is none.

0 votes
dragontattoo July 20, 2019

Searching for the same answer

0 votes
Rose Sahagun February 5, 2018

Hey everyone, any luck with integration for stride and skype? I had seen a separate question out on the interwebs stating this would be a future integration so I am wondering if this has become available....thanks!

0 votes
Cait-a-lin January 15, 2018

Has there been any word on whether there will be an integration with Teamwork?

0 votes
Luis Ortiz January 9, 2018

My team built a bot to automate daily updates in Stride. We have been in the Marketplace for a while, but I think not for all users. Check out if you're able to see it and please give us feedback on the app we built, we'd like to keep improving it!

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/standbot-3d80d0a8-5099-4b0d-a650-aa5d3e92ee50/cloud/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events