Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride Free Version

Bernie B April 21, 2018

What happens on the free version when the 5GB limit is reached? Can files be deleted to take you back under the limit? Are they deleted on a first in / first off basis? Are you subject to the $3.00 per user per month?

Also - how many in a video conference on the free version?

3 answers

0 votes
- April 25, 2018

I am wondering the same with the 25k message limit for the trial version. We have brought Stride up in one of our offices and want to know how it will impact our environment in the future before rolling out to the rest of the company. Are the older messages automatically deleted? If not, is there a way to manage (delete) older messages?

@Nágila Marques

Thank you

0 votes
Bernie B April 24, 2018

Thanks again Nabila

Please let me know when storage limits can be controlled by admins and I will be happy to join...

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2018

Hi Bernie, 

You don't need to worry about the 5GB file limit for Stride Free yet, we are not charging for file storage over that limit until later on.

We will give you plenty of notice before we start enforcing that limit, but for now, enjoy the free storage! :)

For video conference, you can add up to 50 participants, but the video performance might vary a lot depending on the network you will be connected to. 

Thank you!

Bernie B April 24, 2018

Thanks Nagila but I need a firm commitment either way. I have a group of 50 members (and growing) who are on another forum at the moment. I do not want to move them here only to find that 'later on' I will have to move them out of stride because I cannot afford a minimum of $150 a month. My group is a free group, I make no money from my work. If I can manage file storage I can keep it below your 5GB limit which should keep it as a free version.

Some of my members however are in businesses and may wish to use stride for their own purposes - but that is not a concern of mine, nor is it a promise to you.

Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Hi Bernie, 

We will always have the free version available for all customers.

At the moment, we are still working on the file storage feature to make it manageable for users hence we don't have more details to provide you if there will be a possibility to remove some files to give space to others, for example. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events